College Can Be Expensive, We Can Help You Plan For The Future!
How Can You Pay for Your Kid to go to College, Spend and Save as You Are Now, and Increase the Amount of Money You have for Retirement?
It sounds too good to be true. And it is too good to be true… unless you know the ins and outs of the college funding system and you pick up a few tips from us on how to use your household cash.
It’s not too late!
Our College Financial Planning Services can help you…
- learn how to gain financial aid even if you don’t qualify for need-based money.
- use the IRS to pay for up to $9,000 of your student’s money for college.
- learn that private colleges can be just as affordable as state colleges, even when the initial tuition amount is more than twice as much.
- earn money while searching for money to pay for college.
- pay for college, save thousands toward retirement, and pay off your mortgage in record time!
College is an investment in your child’s future. It may be tempting to take the loans that are offered in abundance to pay for this critical investment in your child, but loans are not the only option.
Ask to speak to one of our College Financial Planning Specialists for information that could be valuable to your future, as well as that of your child.
Ready to Schedule your FREE Strategy Session with Dan?
At Daniel Henn, CPA, PA, we believe that your certified public accountant should inspire comfort and confidence that all of your tax related maters are being resolved. If you need help, Dan offers a FREE Strategy Session to personally evaluate your specific tax situation, obtain all relevant information necessary, and recommend the best course of action for your personal scenario.
Our schedule is very full…but if you call us at (321) 684-7800 or email us we’ll give you two options for coming in right away! We will NOT make dealing with a tax professional as painful as it’s been in the past!